7.02.2014

H.E.C.T.I.C

Hey lovelies!
It's been really really really long since my last update :O
I've always wanted to update the Taiwan trip blog post before anything!
It was really fun and I love it there can't wait to share the joy with you guys!
But I left the pictures in the computer back home
And I'm already at the hostel so that's gonna be on hold for a bit!

Anyway it's been 6 weeks since the semester started
*can't believe it's been 6 weeks already*
*don't know why but I find this so so funny*
There's only 14 weeks a semester
And I'm taking 6 subjects this semester
Meaning I've got to learn 6 new subjects in 14 weeks and take a test for it?!!
Since when did our education system became like this?
Back in high school there's 9 subjects but we've got 2 years to prepare for it!
Just because I'm 3 years older doesn't mean I can automatically cope with all that!
Am I the only university student feeling it? :O

If there's a chance to go back in time I might go back to the high school me and tell me
*that's quite confusing*
If you think this is bad, the worst is yet to come
I would tell myself to have more fun
Because there's no time for that in the future
Every single week will be packed with homework and tutorials and practicals
For those students who've been hardworking all along
This would've been a piece of cake
As for me...
Yep... I'm kinda like that

Now that it's Week 6 the assignments come crashing in 
There's 6 midterms that I have to prepare for 
That's not all, some lecturers love giving quiz in their class
Some lecturer even prepared Test 1 and Test 2
This was my first reaction after looking at my academic calendar

But we gotta do what we gotta do right?
Even though sometimes you gotta choose between strangling your own neck...
Or your lecturer's neck
You just gotta hang in there.
That was a horrible horrible pun
Don't judge me. I can be a little weird at times :O

This phase happens every semester
Just gotta grab your... cookie and get it over with :D
Just keep smiling no matter what life throws at you
At least there will always be Twitter and 9gag :D

Or just think about stuff that you're looking forward to 
In my case, going to China and Australia yay!
Seriously can't wait for this to be over so I could pack my bags and go!

Alright guys that's all for today
I wish this post somehow help you guys get out of the sad and lonely and confused state
Love you guys!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts








0 comments: