2.03.2013

WISDOM TOOTH ON THE WAY

MY WISDOM TOOTH IS GROWING OUT!
NOOOOOOOO!!!
Chinese New Year's in a week and of all the time throughout the year you chose to grow now?

WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?!!!
It's really X100 painful...
Like throbbing pain that can keep you waking through the night.
After google-ing about it online.
My fear became X134875386

According to wikipedia,
Wisdom teeth commonly affect other teeth as they develop, becoming impacted or "coming in sideways." They are often extracted when this occurs.

I don't mean to offend any dentist or dentist-to-be out there.
But.. I HATE GOING TO THE DENTIST
I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT ARGHHHHHH FML .__.

Even though it's common that wisdom tooth can be impacted,
But I trust my wisdom tooth
I GAVE YOU MY TRUST YOU BETTER GROW NICELY!
I BEGGGG OF YOU.
Look...
Looking at the picture is painful enough.
Hopefully it grows well and no extraction is needed.

PLEASE

P/S: To whoever went through this do leave a comment.
Give me faithhhhh...

XOXOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts



0 comments: