2.08.2013

SPENDING RM250 BOOK VOUCHER

Hey peeps!
I know I blogged like 2minutes ago but I saw someone posting this on Facebook so I thought I could share it with you guys :D

A big shout out to all the college and university students out there!
Have you guys received the Baucar Buku 1 Malaysia (BB1M)
Also known as the RM250 book voucher :D
Well, we TAR College students have received ours so I think you could refer to your school! :D

RM250. Hmm.. First question.
HOW AM I GONNA SPEND IT?
Some of my friends bought earphone, hardware, and some bought food .___. 
WTFIKR.
Last year I tried to buy a bottle of water in Popular Book Store and they say it cannot be included
So I guess it really depends on the cashier D:

Most of the book stores are giving all sorts of promotions to make you spend your voucher in their store.
But which is the most worthy bookstore?

Here's some promotions.

1. THE BIG BAD WOLF BOOKS

 2. POPULAR BOOK CO

 3. MPH BOOKSTORE

 4. BORDERS 

So make your choice!

XOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts


0 comments: