6.03.2011

SLEEPOVER

Firstly, I would like to apologize for the late update :(
I was busy doing nothing for the past week.
Yeah, nothing. 
I took a swim in the club, went jogging with my dog, sleep late, wake up late :D
Relax and enjoy my life to the max :D
And it was A-W-E-S-O-M-E
Remember the last post I said I was going to attend a marathon?
Yeah and babe Teng went sleepover at my house the night before marathon :D
Cause we have to reach school before 430am.
I know right. FML.

It was a Saturday and she came to kasturi (a random tuition center) to meet up with me so we could go home together
Ally came with her cause she didn't know the way here.
Three of us went to petaling street and shop!!! :D
Ally needed a new purse so we went shopping for purse.
Babe Teng was so hyper she said she'd never been here :D
And both of them bought the same purse.
The purse was really nice it's a red Chanel purse :D
Later on we went to the tuition center and since there's free classes,
We took History and BM class together :D

After the class we decided to go to the night market cause I kept bugging her into it :/
It's been forever since I been to the night market!!!
It's my turn to get hyper!!!
We bought the same pajamas which has spongebob on it :D
Later on we went and bought some snacks and eat all our way to the steamboat truck
Just in case you don't know this steamboat truck

It's something like this and you have to boil the food first :D
STEAMBOAT TRUCK :D
My mom don't really like us eating this she said it's not clean
But imagine the food is boiled in a 100degreeC hot soup
So I guess all the bacteria would die :D
So in other words it's safe to eat :D
If it's not, please don't tell me cause I love it LOL :P
*and I only eat them once in a bluemoon*

Ohh and we bought bubble tea too :)
I bought the green tea and babe bought the grape flavor :D
But it is said that there's something wrong with this bubble tea
And now it's banned in a lot of country cause it's harmful to our body
So I guess this is the last bubble tea I'll drink
Goodbye dear bubble tea :(
I'll miss you. Especially green apple flavor :(
Later on I bought some food for my family and off we go.
After bathing we both took quite a lot of pictures :D
Look at our pajamas it's super cute :D
FUN :D

And we had a long session pillow talk
It's a girls night. We both got drunk
LOL just kidding of course not we had marathon tomorrow pfft
I guess we only slept for 2hour max then we went skyping with Reek the wolfie :D
We had a great time talking and joking around :D

We both complained hungry and we ate cup noodles :D
Then we watched Wizards of waverly place and laughed like mad.
And it's time to go :D

Next post would be the big day
MARATHON :D

0 comments: