6.19.2011

Must LISTEN :)

Sorry for the super last update :D
I'm here to recommend you people a super nice song that I've heard yesterday
And it was awesome :D
To anyone who's a korea freak like me.
You'll love it :D

Well this is actually a sad song :(
But the music video is super cute

It's about this girl who married this guy who's sick
And they really loved each other very much so she didn't care
She did a lot of stuff for him :)
The last line in the music video is
"Sorry I couldn't protect you"
And he died :(
I cried watching this video with the song :(

It's now my favourite song :)
Actually I heard of it very long time ago but I didn't remember the song title :)
An I'm glad I found it :)

Ohh and there's a second part to this music video
Here's the music video

It says that this girl couldn't get over they guy
And one day she thought the guy came back *the butterfly part*
She followed the butterfly and saw the guy
And it's about the guy asking her not to cry and get over him :(

Both the song are awesome :D
The singer is Park Bom 
I love her voice :)

I hope you guys love it too :D

XOXOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts

0 comments: