9.02.2013

Depart

I've been receiving a lot of invites lately
Asking if I could come hang out before they had to depart to study
So I guess this is one of the growing-up phase
Departing with friends to different places
To continue the journey of life 

Back in primary school I always imagine that me and my friends would all grow up
Go to the same high school
Then have a job and live a same big house
I think those were the good times
After that we all went to different high schools
Those dreams were left there. Inside our memory

I think I'm drifting to the emotional side now
-Snap back to reality-
So I went out with my primary school friends and out of my expectations,
They didn't change much
They're still really fun to be around with, and I miss all of them so much
It's feels like we're back to primary school again
We talk about which teacher that we didn't like and what did they do that piss us off
What kinda pranks that we pulled and what punishment did we get
A part of me wishes that I was there when those things happened

When we're all growing up,
We tend to be more serious about stuff
Our topic of discussion became what's happening in the world, our country, the community
I'm glad that the technology nowadays made it easier for us to stay connected
And of course, I'm grateful that I bumped into these awesome people when I was young
My childhood was perfect :)

So to all my friends out there
No matter how long have we been missing out
It's been nice knowing you and 
I wish you all the best to whatever you're gonna do in your life :)
Love you <3

XOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts



0 comments: