8.06.2012

Imaginary romance

My life in college wasn't what I expected all along.
Some said, that's A-levels.
Pathetic, huh?

When I was younger, I always imagine that I might find the love of my life in college
You know, like what happened in the romantic movies,
Meeting 'THE GUY' and fall deeply in love.
He ask you out to a movie date or dinner, driving you around town.
But sadly those only happen in movies.

There are those times when I became close with a guy and imagine if things would work out between the both of us
As you're reading, things did not just magically work out.
I just don't have the butterflies-in-stomach or fireworks-on-the-sky feeling
I guess finding 'THE GUY' is definitely not a easy task after all.

Some people says there will be a person who is meant to be with you out there.
And you just have to wait for it.
Well what if I don't meet him until I'm 50 years old?
Or his family migrated to.. Hmm... Atlanta?

Who knows? I'm think I'm just gonna forget about this for now.
Focus on A-levels! :)

To my future boyfriend: I can't wait to meet you :)
Bye for now :P

XOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts

0 comments: