7.29.2011

CUPCAKES

HEY :D
Sorry for the super late update
It was EXAM WEEK :(
And it's over muahahaha :P
To be honest I haven't been studying a lot for this exam
I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Straight A's please come back to me :D
Okay back to the topic

We had our school carnival last week
And our booth is selling cupcakes, fried stuff and lemonade :D
The cupcakes arrived a day before the carnival
It's 300 cupcakes :D
The teachers and students placed their order and all we need to do
IS TO DELIVER
It was my first time delivering stuff to people

My first mission is to deliver 3 cupcakes with love on it <3
To a guy from his secret admirer LOL :P
He kept asking who gave him the cupcakes but

I'M ONE PROFESSIONAL DELIVERY LADY

Do not worry miss secret admirer
Your secret is safe with me hahahahha :P
Sorry my dream was to be a ninja or FBI back then lol

The next day would be the carnival and every class is busy setting up their booths
Girls busy decorating it, Guys shifting the tables and chairs
Everyone was in a good mood :)
Here's some picture of the cupcakes
Isn't it super cute?
Delivery Lady :D
MY FRIENDS!!! :D
CUPCAKE BOY :P
You can write stuff that you want :D
Smiley face :D
PINK :D
Delivering the LOVE :D
DING DONG :D
MY LOVE :D
Ally and ME :D

If you've been reading my previous post
You would realize that the cupcakes look similar
We ordered it from the same lady
That lady do have magic hands :D
The cupcakes are so PRETTY

Okay I'm gonna stop here and continue on my next post :D
That would be the crazy stuff we did :D

XOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts

0 comments: