4.22.2014

Group ASS-ignment D:

YOU GOTTA WATCH THIS VIDEO IT'S HILARIOUS

Speaking from a person who just submitted her group project 
I can relate.
But seriously though, why do we still need to do group projects in university?
I know it have something to do with teamwork skills and all
But sometimes/most of the time things doesn't turn out so well

Some people would make so many empty promises at first 
And when the project begins 
They would either be busy with homework or other assignments 
Which made you a Lone Ranger on the assignment 
Or maybe you're one of the other 3 D:
Not cool dude, not cool

Well I ain't complaining about my team
My team was really awesome
We got a lot of help from family and friends 
After 2 nights of burning the midnight oil
And quite a number of dimsum and fruit juice
We managed to finish it off so I could say that 
Our project went pretty well 
Girls power! Plus a certain watermelon dude  
I might not say this enough but thank you so much 
You're quite amazing I'll give you that :D

What I'm gonna type next might contain quite a lot of cuss word
If you're not comfortable with it I suggest you stop here :)

I have this mutual friend, not gonna type out his name to protect his privacy
Assuming he's Z
Z has a friend and his friend said he could always team up with him if Z doesn't have a partner for the assignment 
A few days after that, Z went to the his friend cause he couldn't find any group member
His friend, B, said these exact words
"Dude, I asked you to get a team didn't I, now you're alone and I can't do anything about it, I told you to get a team quickly and see what happened? I'm not gonna offer you any spot in my team cause we're halfway done and you're weak in this subject you're just gonna leech off us"
So Z was left all alone.

What makes me mad is that,
There's still 1 spot left in B's group and he actually offered that place to another person who already have a group, saying that he guarantee they'll have high marks on that project
He's asking the other dude to ditch his team for him
That muthafucker
Seriously he's such an asshole
Shame on you fucker.
What goes around comes around karma is gonna bite you in the arse

Worst part is, there's only 2 days until the project dateline
 But Z finally found a team last minute 
I'm not saying that Z is a poor victim in this
But B is live example of the people you shouldn't team up with
Or in this case,
Befriend with.
Ugh sometimes when I see him in the same lecture room I just wanna punch him in the stomach for being such a dick

Okay that's all the cuss word I'll use
To calm my readers and myself down
Here's a cute picture ehehehe :D
Easter mode on!

That's all for this post and I'm thinking of a good title for this post
Hmm... I have no idea what to put tho
I'll figure something out right after I grab a snack lol!
Buhhh-byeee 

XOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts


0 comments: